Langi Oonah Homestead Home
>> Local Area, Barooga, Cobram, Yarrawonga, and Mulwala
At Langi Oonah we offer:
- State forests with long bush walks following the Murray River
- Murray River environment - River Redgums, Murray Pines.
- Abundant wildlife - a great variety of birds, echidnas, goannas, wallabies and kangaroos.
- 220 acres of farmland
- Private sandy beach
- Kilometres of Murray River frontage
- Extensive gardens
- Fly wire pavilion with BBQ facilities
- Flood-lit tennis court on the bank of the Murray River
District attractions include:
- Only 10 minutes to Cobram/Barooga Golf Club
- Only 20 minutes to Yarrawonga and Tocumwal Golf Clubs
- Visits to local wineries
- Easy drive to renowned Rutherglen Wineries where numerous visitors tour and participate in Wine Tasting.
- 20 minutes to Lake Mulwala, Yarrawonga
- Visits to historical Homestead.
- Day trips to Albury, Wangaratta, Beechworth, Bright, Benalla, Echuca, Shepparton, Deniliquin and Jerilderie.
- Playing a round or two of Golf at the nearby Golf Courses.
- Local weekend markets
Click Here to --> (Contact Langi Oonah Homestead)